Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Easter craft ideas


1. thumbprint art- so easy to do with little ones!
2. Easter egg colouring
3. place tags- make these with simple chicks, or bunnies.
4. spring paper globes
5. Rice Krispie chicks
6. bunny bunting banner- say that six times fast
7. toilet paper roll bunnies
8. cupcake toppers

I just wanted to share some of my favorite Easter craft ideas from last year. I hate to think that I post all of these crafts and then they go to my archives to be forgotten. 

I also wanted to mention that I've created a facebook page for sweet and lovely crafts. I'd love to have you follow me on there. We all know that I'm not the most consistent blogger ever, and this way you won't miss any new blog posts. See you there!

3 comments:

  1. I love all your cute crafts! Would you be willing to link this post up to my Springtime Holiday Link Party going on now? I'd love to have you! http://michellepaige.blogspot.com/2012/02/springtime-holiday-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great ideas! I'm getting really into Easter crafts now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Thanks for linking up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We love having you and hope you'll be back next week! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...